FLAT TOP Gallon
Out of stock
TRUE RESULTS. NO FILLERS.
Flat Top compound has a short cycle time which gives a very aggressive cut and speeds up productivity. The dry emulsion allows for effortless wipe off. Works amazing with any DA polisher and you can easily achieve an LSP (last step possible) ready finish on multiple paint types. You can achieve great results with micro fiber cutting pads but the product will flash faster when using a micro fiber pad because of the increased friction. It was designed to have a dry, fast cut with easy wipe off. The highlight of the product is that Flat Top has triple filtered agglomerates which means the abrasives have gone through a tumbling/purification process 3x’s over which causes the abrasives to have extremely smooth, refined edges so as they diminish they are not marring the finish but actually refining it as a fine polish would. The product is truly the best of both worlds; amazing cutting ability while finishing down leaving a mirror finish. Lastly, we used a health conscious solvent when making this product that is semi-odorless and very non-toxic when compared to solvents used in other compounds found on the market.
- Use SLOW passes with medium down pressure for maximum results. The faster your passes the LESS results you will achieve.
- Target use is on harder paints with a dual action polisher. Keep in mind when using with a rotary the product will flash and dry out very fast. We recommend using our Chop Top or Classic Cut if you are using a rotary.
- When using with microfiber pads – prime the pad with an outer and inner circle of product. Rub product thoroughly into pad surface.
- Before turning the polisher on – spread product evenly on area to be polished (2ft x 2ft. area is ideal). Set your dual action polisher at speed 5. Using slow arm speed and moderate pressure, perform 2 passes over your target area.
- Blow the pad out with compressed air or clean with your pad cleaning tool. Apply 4 dime size dots of product to your pad and cycle the same section but do not use ANY pressure. This allows the backing plate to spin at maximum rotation. Perform 2 passes using this technique.
- Wipe surface with clean microfiber towel. Follow with polish of choice, hopefully you choose our Classic Polish or Slick Back primer polish.
If using a foam cutting pad, follow the same methods listed above except DO NOT prime the pad with the outer and inner product circle. Prime the pad use 4 dime size dots of product.