Lake Country Low Lint Lambswool Pad
€14,50 – €21,50
Lake Country Low Lint Lambswool Pads are a knitted, prewashed lambswool bonded to a foam interface. Lake Country Low Lint Lambswool Pads are great for using on any type of machine – including dual-action, rotary, forced rotation, long throw, and mini polishers.
Lake Country Low Lint Lambswool Pads were designed for heavy compounding when used with a dual-action polisher. The foam interface pad allows for maximum durability even when used with a long throw polisher like the RUPES Bigfoot or the Vertool 21E. With superior cutting abilities, the Lake Country Low Lint Lambswool Pads are used for heavy defect removal like oxidation, heavy swirls and scratches.
Lake Country Low Lint Lambswool Pads features:
– Use on all types of machine
– Center ventilated cooling channel to dissipate heat away from the centre of the pad, reducing temperatures and increasing durability
– Amazing cutting capability with an unmatched finish
– Reduced linting, versus a traditional wool pad
– Padded interface backing for increased pad durability